Thor Equities and Joseph Sitts
My car was damaged in a parking garage.Cost me 1005.00 with damages and court fees because Thor Equities, landlord of the location I was in, didn't want to take responsibility.
I wrote a letter to Joseph Sitts, CEO of Thor, he didn't even make an attempt to respond back. I can't believe how money hungry and unprofessional these people are.
Needless to say, I have a petition started with angry customers just like myself and I plan to take this to the newspaper.Totally disgusted with Thor Equities or they may go by Thor Galleries.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sewage Pipe Burst
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I Hate This Company With A Passion! No Wonder The Other Review Gave Them A One (1) Star Rating As Well! I have been severely harassed and tormented by Ruben s Jr...."
- "I see you are in Houston. I am a Derksen dealer in TX and what I would tell you is that if you are basing your decision on the..."
- "These are some of the problems. I have reported in the home. Caroline refuses to come to the home to see the issues. These are not pricely repairs, this is..."
- "First I would like to tell you if you are looking to pay a lot of money for a mani (GEL) and pedi done in a range of 5-10 min..."
- "Very disappointed. I only made it a mile before the trailer came off my hitch. Damaged my motor home, mechanic blamed it on the factory. Bought a spare tire and..."
- "Wow. I have read about 5 reviews of this product---this deliberate lying and overpricing of products has ticked me off to the point that I am posting my experience. I..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."